Williamson Digital Plate Micrometer
The Plate Micrometer is an essential tool for Flexographic printing.
The Plate Micrometer’s importance — from gauging raw and finished plate material, checking dried plates before finishing, and quality assurance before plate mounting — cannot be overstated.
The Williamson Digital Plate Micrometer is an innovation in enhancing plate making workflow. It builds on Williamson’s long history and commitment to providing an accurate and expandable measurement solution.
The Williamson Digital Plate Micrometer features:
- Customizable table size with smooth and durable plasticized finish (from 12” x 15” to 48” x 96”)
- Customizable throat depth while maintaining rigidity and dampening at longer length (Up to 30”)
- Very sturdy 4” I-beam throat support
- Mechanical lift cable control within easy reach to lift measuring spindle
- Adjustable outer support legs to accommodate uneven surfaces
- Standard .0005” LCD indicator with auto shut off
- Optional .00005” LCD indicator
- Optional Printer/Statistical Process Control unit for printout, data communication and data storage on PC
- Optional full-size steel support bench for stand-alone operation
Your Williamson representative can help find the Digital Plate Micrometer that’s best for your company’s needs.