Foster has over 70 years of experience providing finishing solutions for the graphic arts industry.
The Foster Flexo Futura Plate Cutter was designed specifically for cutting Flexo printing plates. This Keencut product eliminates the onerous task of hand beveling and minimizes the risk of injury from remakes and bad cuts. It’s perfectly designed for cutting and trimming floor graphics or other materials requiring seamless splices.
The Flexo Futura yields cost savings simply by eliminating manual errors.
- No more inaccurate hand-cut bevels creating gaps between splices
- No more filling and taping hand cuts, creating stress points that may release during a press run
- No more plates lifting off the printing cylinder and destroying themselves
This special product has significant features:
- Ergonomically designed Futura Cutting Head makes it easy to use over long periods. It’s comfortable for left- or right-handed users
- New Site Line Strip shows operators exactly where the cut line is, reducing the time positioning the plate and cutting errors
- New 5-Degree Undercut gives tighter joins when fixed onto the cylinder
- High-Performance Self-Aligning Steel Roller Bearings operate on twin steel tracks. Designed for a lifetime of straight, accurate, silent cutting. Can handle dense, hard-to-cut materials with no flex, side play or hooks
The Bevel blade cuts Flexo plates up to .125” thick, while the Vertical blade cuts Flexo plates up to .250” thick.